Friday 17 April 2009

Real Life?! Here?! Well I never...

So I have a spare 10 mins before we leave to take me home and since I had a weird dream yesterday I thought I'd be all spooky and check out what it meant. Now, it was a really long dream and LOADS of stuff happened, but the only moment I remembered when I woke up was cutting my own hair o.O. It wasn't even a straightforward, "tra la la cutting my hair, I'm so nutty" moment.

I was looking at myself
My hair was very reminiscent of Hermione in the first HP films(nerd!- but this is only a comparison, I didn't actually think this in my dream), longer then my hair at the moment, REALLY wild and a much deeper red (think Isolde from the epic Tristram and Isolde/Yseult/Iseult/Ysolte) but extremely distressed.
I didn't even use scissors, it was like some weird ribbon curler that had blades in it, and my hair passed between it.
There was so much hair though, no matter how much I tried to do all of it, there was always more then half of it left, so like, half of my head was crazy,wild,distressed and the other bit was smooth, healthy and shiny.
I tried looking up the meaning of it all and well, I wont tell you the juiciness of it here but it was very interesting.

Yeah it's one of those annoying "tel you enough to interest you but then leave you hanging" posts. Mwahahaha

Anyway, being shimmied out the door. BYES!

No comments:

Post a Comment