Friday 17 April 2009

New Post iminant!

Apart from the fact I don't think thats how you spell "iminant", this post is pretty redundant, seeing as I am going home tomorrow and will have access to ffxi/pc/screenshots. It's late though, and I can't sleep, so I'm hoping typing will tire my brain out enough to settle into some good old fashion restless sleep! Whoo!

So what to expect from my update? Well I've left my sticky note at home but I'm pretty sure there was...

Fishing/farming
New update - mostly whm
Field of Valor - and amusing Frag anicdote (Again with the typos- correct me I'm too lazy)
DNC's Super Secret Latent Job Ability! (still lol'ing)
DNC 70+, The final frontier - startrek IS on atm >.>

umm.........

Oh!

Belated GZ's to---
Kallo for Skadi body - still getting use to it :P
Drow for getting to 44% completion on merits (Though he is always quick to point out they dont include Group 2)
Frag for... uhh.... being frag?

Oh! Again!

I'm silly so I don't know when it happened (prolly weeks ago >.>) but |Welcome back| Souel! GL on smithing :P

In non-ffxi news, Shrew (because I still like to refer to myself as Shrew outside ff) has lost her mind, did some silly things and sanity doesn't look like it's going to make a return any time soon. Which is kinda handy because I am currently on the crazy bit of my psychology course at the moment!

This entry is probably going to be longer then the one I plan on doing at the weekend. Anyways, byeeeeeee ^_^

p.s Typing didn't tire me out and the very scary medium sized creature schnufflings going on RIGHT OUTSIDE THE WINDOW will probably haunt my dreams when I do eventually fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment